- Weasler Engineering Standard PTO Drive Shafton February 14, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Weasler Engineering’s cost-effective and easy-to-use Standard Drive Shaft is ideal for the occasional projects that only require up to 80 hp.
- Exapta Solutions PolyFlex Replacement Gauge Wheel Tireon December 2, 2020 at 4:13 am
Exapta Solutions’ PolyFlex Replacement Gauge Wheel Tire combines the strengths and minimizing the issues of both pliable rubber and hard polyurethane.
- May Wes Aftermarket Crop/Trash Aprons for John Deere, Case IH Corn Headson September 16, 2020 at 12:39 am
May Wes’ Crop/Trash Aprons close up the small gap on the bottom back side of the corn head.
- A&I Products Stainless Steel Air Seeder Productson March 27, 2020 at 11:45 pm
A&I offers stainless-steel Air Seeder Parts replacement products for air seeder carts.
- Cleanfix North America Inc. Cleanfix Reversible Fanon March 21, 2020 at 9:01 pm
The Cleanfix Reversible Fan features an E-Box controller with many enhancements designed to improve the durability and efficiency of the timer-equipped fan control system.
- WAI Premium Alternatorson March 21, 2020 at 8:23 pm
WAI’s complete line of alternators are ideal for class one to class eight trucks and construction equipment.
- Messer Repair & Fabricating Telescoping Boomon March 21, 2020 at 6:47 pm
Messer Repair & Fabricating’s Telescoping Boom features a three-stage extension, from 8-21 feet.
- Caterpillar Cat 3516E Engineon December 3, 2019 at 9:13 pm
Caterpillar’s Cat 3516E is a 78-liter V16 industrial engine with a single continuous rating that produces 2,100 hp (1,566 kW) at 1650 rpm and 8,275 lb.-ft. torque (11,220 Nm) at 1,200 rpm.
- Cummins F3.8 and F4.5 Structural Engineon December 3, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Cummins’ F3.8 and F4.5 Structural Engines are available with 3.8 liter (F3.8) and 4.5 liter (F4.5) displacements, complementing the 6-cylinder B6.7 Engine.
- May Wes Bat Wing Paddle Tine and Replacement Snap-On Tineon July 11, 2019 at 8:48 pm
May Wes’ Batwing Paddle Tine features a unique five-finger design that aids in feeding short or specialty crops more consistently and evenly. The Snap-On Tine easily snaps over the top of the original factory finger without any tools for a quick and secure fit.
- Polygon Co. PolyLube Custom-Engineered and Standard Composite Plain Bearingson June 27, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Polygon’s PolyLube Custom-Engineered and Standard Composite Plain Bearings feature high load-bearing capacity, low frictional values and corrosion resistance.
- SnowEx Storm Seeker LED Headlampson May 9, 2019 at 7:58 pm
SnowEx Storm Seeker LED Headlamps provide a full 180 degrees of light visibility from plow edge to plow edge.
- Kuchar All Crop Concaveson May 9, 2019 at 7:28 pm
Kuchar’s Concaves allow the harvester to run wider with less rotor speed while providing a cleaner sample in the bin.
- Curtis Advantage ROPS-Mount Canopyon May 9, 2019 at 6:46 pm
Curtis’ Advantage ROPS-Mount Canopy features a design that allows it to be mounted to straight or angled ROPS.
- Precision Planter Solutions Flange Bushing Rebuild Kits for Parallel Linkage Armson May 8, 2019 at 9:48 pm
Precision Planter Solutions’ Kits make old and worn parallel linkage arms and bushings better than new.
- Wearparts Tillage Tools Seed Disc Opener Assemblieson May 6, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Wearparts Tillage Tools’ Seed Disc Opener Assemblies are available for nearly all brands of planter and drill applications.